“There is no way,” says Maduro of Venezuela. Donald Trump News

Photo of author

By [email protected]


Venezuelan President Nicholas Maduro says ready to defend “sovereignty” as the US military deployed warships near the country’s territorial waters.

Venezuelan President Nicholas Maduro said there is no “no way” to provide the United States forces His country invaded With high tension with Washington and US naval power accumulates In the southern Caribbean, near the territorial waters of Venezuela.

“There is no way that they can enter Venezuela,” Maduro said, saying that his country was well ready to defend its sovereignty with the arrival of American warships to the region in the process of the so -called drug cartridges in Latin America.

“Today, we are stronger than yesterday. Today, we are more willing to defend peace, sovereignty and regional integrity,” said Maduro in A. A letter to the forcesAccording to the state -running news agency, Vinzuela.

Maduro presented his comment as Venezuela Ambassador to the United Nations, Samuel Moncada, with United Nations Secretary -General Antonio Guterres to protest against the accumulation of the US military.

“It is a huge propaganda process to justify what experts call motor work – this means military intervention in a country that is sovereign and independent country and not a threat to anyone,” Moncada told reporters after their meeting with Guterres.

The ambassador said: “They say they are sending a nuclear submarine … I mean, from the absurdity of believing that they are fighting drug trafficking with nuclear submarines.”

This photo shows the bulletin released by the Venezuelan Presidency on August 28, 2025, President of Venezuela Nicholas Maduro (CR), giving thumb next to Defense Minister Vladimir Badorino Lopez (CL) and first lady Cilia Flores (R) as they watch military exercises in a training camp in Caracas. The President of Venezuela Nicolas Maduro said that "There is no way" A foreign power can invade Venezuela on August 28, 2025, amid military operations announced by the United States in the Caribbean, which the left leader describes as a "to threaten" To his country. (Image by Zurimar Campos / Venezuelan Presidercy / AFP) / It is limited to editorial use - mandatory credit "AFP image / Venezuelan presidency / Zurimar Campus" - Fleats - There are no marketing advertising campaigns - distributed as a customer service - AFP cannot independently verify the authenticity or history of these images and their history and the content of these images independently. / /
Venezuela President Nicholas Maduro, the center, gives a thumb next to Defense Minister Vladimir Badrino Lopez, the left, and the first lady, Aseelia Flores, to the right, as they watch military training in a training camp in Karacas, Venzuela, on Thursday (ministry/Fenzoian lung via AFP)

Earlier on Thursday, Admiral Daril Claude, head of the US Navy, confirmed that the American warships were deployed in the waters of South America, noting fears that some Venezuelan were participating in large -scale drug operations.

An American official, who is talking about anonymity, said that American warships are seven warships, along with a quick -core offensive submarine, which was either in the region or is expected to be there next week, as a US official speaking on condition of anonymity said to Reuters.

More than 4,500 American service members, including about 2,200 naval infantry, were also reported on the ships in a operation launched after the Trump Maduro administration and other members of his government accused the cocaine arrangement.

Venezuela responded to the US threats by sending warships and drones to take patrols in its coast and launch a Leadership to recruit thousands Member of the militia to enhance local defenses.

Caracas has also published 15,000 soldiers on its borders with Colombia to decide on drug smuggling and other criminal gangs.

On Thursday, Maduro thanked Colombia for sending 25,000 military personnel to the borders of Colombia-Venismala to treat “Narko terrorism gangs”, according to Venezuela News Agency.

While the United States has not made any general threats to the invasion of Venezuela, Trump’s threats against the country have mainly focused on its strong criminal gangs, especially the Cartel de Los Souls, especially cocaine trafficking, which the Trump administration has identified a terrorist organization and accused Maduro of leadership.

In turn, Maduro Washington, which provides a reward of $ 50 million to capture alleged drug crimes of seeking to implement the system change in Venezuela.



https://www.aljazeera.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/08/2025-08-28T235222Z_1371912986_RC2NGGANWNFN_RTRMADP_3_USA-MILITARY-CARIBBEAN-VENEZUELA-1756431961.jpg?resize=1920%2C1440

Source link

Leave a Comment