The transfer of Chelsea loan Block Nicholas Jackson to Bayern Munich after agreeing to an amazing deal

Photo of author

By [email protected]


Chelsea According to what was reported, he decided to ban the transfer of Nicholas Jackson loan to Bayern Munich\. FIFA World Cup champions asked the striker to return after the knee strings were injured to Liam Dilab on Saturday, August 30.

According to a foot report David Ornstein in sportsChelsea informed Bayern Munich that it would not allow Jackson to complete the transfer of his loan alongside the German League. The attacker was on his way to Germany when Dilab picked up a 2-0 victory over Fulham.

Italian director Enzo Marisca admitted that they were lacking options in the attack after Dellab’s injury. He admitted that they need to find a quick solution and said:

“When you have two attackers, that is sufficient, when one of them gets wounds for weeks, it is not enough. Today we played for more than an hour with Tirik and its action is great. The last time he played as No. 9 was against Manchester United last year. We tried to use different solutions.

Bayern Munich was A 13 -million -pound deal agreed on Saturday, August 30With an option to buy it next summer for 56 million pounds. The attacker remained nine years after his contract in Stamford Bridge, after he signed last summer.

Nicholas Jackson was training with the Chelsea I team amid transfer talks

Chelsea director Enzo Marisca spoke to the media earlier this month and admitted that Nicholas Jackson was sitting outside the West Ham United conflict because of his transfer. He revealed that the attacker was training with the first team and said (crossed Espn):

“It is available but it will not be part of the team because as we already said, we have two attackers, and players in this situation, and we also know that something can happen before the transport window is closed.”

When asked if the deal was close, Marisca said:

“There is no idea to be honest, no idea. You already know since last season that I prefer focusing on training sessions, preparing the game and this type of things, I don’t know.”

Chelsea Liam Dilab and Joao Pedro signed earlier this summer, and the two options of the attacker from Anzo Marisca would be answered this season before Dilab was injured.