Hamas condemns the statements of the right -wing Israeli minister, Bizalil Smotrich, as an “official invitation to exterminate” the Palestinians.
Posted on August 28, 2025
The right -wing Israeli Finance Minister, Bizalil Smotrich, called on Israel to include the Gaza tape if Hamas refuses to disarm, which is the last batch of an Israeli official to remove the Palestinians by force and full control over Coast pocket.
During a press conference on Thursday, Sottic said if Hamas does not agree to surrender, disarm and release the Israeli prisoners, then Israel must include a section of Gaza every week for a period of four weeks.
He said that the Palestinians will first ask them to move in the south in Gaza, followed by Israel, imposing a siege in the northern and central regions of the region, and ends with annexation.
“This can be achieved within three to four months,” Sottic said, describing the measures as part of the “Winning Gaza by the end of the year.”
The annexation of the extreme right -wing minister is pushed into the Israeli army Deeper progress in Gaza City In an attempt to seize the city and remove about a million Palestinians living there.
The intense Israeli attacks on Gaza City were widely condemned, with the Secretary -General of the United Nations, Antonio Guterres Last week warning The campaign will cause “death and tremendous destruction.”
At the same time, Gaza City and the surrounding areas continue Famine experience As Israel continues to prevent food, water and other humanitarian aid from entering the tape.
“The famine is no longer a possibility that is looming on the horizon, it is the current disaster,” Guterres said on Thursday.
“People die from hunger. Families are shredded due to displacement and despair. Pregnant women face unimaginable risks, and life -maintaining systems – food, water and health care – have been dismantled.”
Israel and its Western allies have always pushed Hamas to put its weapons, insisting that the Palestinian group cannot participate in any future governance in Gaza.
Hamas rejected Smotrich’s comments on Thursday, saying it represents an “official invitation to exterminate our people” as well as “the official acceptance of Using hunger And a siege against innocent civilians as a weapon.
Hamas said in a statement, “Sottic’s statement is not an isolated extremist opinion, but rather a declared government policy that was implemented nearly 23 months ago” from the Israeli war against the Palestinians in the pocket, “Hamas said in a statement.
The group added: “These phrases reveal the truth of the occupation to the world and confirm that what is happening in Gaza is not a” military battle “but a project for genocide and collective slip,” the group added, and urged the international community to hold accountable Israeli leaders.
During his press conference, Sottic called on Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to adopt the “entirely immediate” annexation plan.
Netanyahu did not publicly comment on Smotrich’s comments. However, the Israeli leader referred to an Israeli plan to “control all Gaza” and send the forces to restore the entire pocket.
For weeks, the Israel Army had issued the forced evacuation notifications of the Palestinians in the so -called “combat areas” to move to southern Gaza.
Smotrich, a major supporter of The settlement movement of Israel Whoever lives in an illegal settlement in the occupied West Bank, expressed his support for the re -establishment of illegal settlements in the Gaza Strip that was dismantled in 2005.
He and other right -wing members of the ruling coalition in Netanyahu expressed a strong opposition to the efforts made to reach an agreement to end the Israeli war on Gaza, threatening to bring down the government if an agreement is reached.
https://www.aljazeera.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/08/2025-08-14T085522Z_81375477_RC2W6GAVQRZM_RTRMADP_3_ISRAEL-PALESTINIANS-SETTLEMENT-1756416967.jpg?resize=1920%2C1440
Source link