Prince Harry and King Charles will meet without Prince William

Photo of author

By [email protected]


The monarch and his younger son have been suspended for years due to the allegations of the last bomb around the royal family. However, they made waves to open the door for reconciliation after their assistants met the peace talks in July.

Now, the sources claim that King Charles and Prince Harry may meet for the first time in 20 months, which may help them solve their differences. On the other hand, love between the Duke of Sussex and his older brother, Prince William, is still lost.

The article below the advertisement continues

King Charles and Prince Harry may meet for the first time in 20 months

King Charles and Prince Harry attend a crime forum for youth
Mega

According to new reports, Harry and his father may meet for the first time since last year when he returns to the United Kingdom within two weeks. It is expected to be in London by September 8 to attend the Wellchild Awards, a charitable event that supports him.

This timing also coincides with the third anniversary of the death of Queen Elizabeth II and Harry’s first visit to the United Kingdom after she lost a call to protect security. Also, he could not choose a better time to return to the country, as King Charles schedule is open to possible reunification.

The article below the advertisement continues

A source told woman. They added: “This is not related to the major gestures or specific meetings-it is related to a simple conversation face to face between the father and his son.”

The article below the advertisement continues

He claims that Prince William is not interested in adhering to his brother

Prince William with King Charles and Prince Harry at the funeral of Queen Elizabeth II
MirrorPix / Mega

The source pointed out that it was clear that Harry and Charles wished success, noting that they had no possible reunification with the wider family issues. Instead, they focused on their relationship as a father and son and they can meet for the first time during Harry’s visit.

The source said of the king and his younger son: “The priority is privacy and dignity, but also ensuring that the door remains open for more dialogue.” At the same time, they claimed that the king in the future was not interested in reforming his broken bridges with the Duke of Sussex, claiming:

“As for Harry and William, any opportunity has been rejected between them.”

The article below the advertisement continues

The same applies to Harry’s wife, Megan Markle, who will continue to be self -imposed by the United Kingdom. She chose to stay in California with her two children, Archi and Lilibet, instead of joining her husband on his journey.

The article below the advertisement continues

Royal Bater does not see the former for a year

Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex at a wheelchair center at the Vancouver Conference Center
Mega

It was a separate source weighing William and Harry’s tense relationship, claiming that the king in the future called BS for the reconciliation efforts of his younger brother. “William feels that Harry has chosen over and over again the general exposure to the special decision,” the insiders participated.

They confirmed that William does not want the royal family to continue the headlines of the newspaper on Harry’s whims “every time there is a new contract to promote.” The explosion He participated in the former royal Bater, Grant Harold, echoing similar feelings about the future of the dark brotherhood.

Harold admitted that he had not seen a year -old reunion that was happening soon, noting that he believed that the family may never unite as it was before.

Instead, Harry and King Charles were suspected that they could settle their differences separately, but the broader family did not want to be seen with the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.

The article below the advertisement continues

The “reserve” author faced a violent reaction to honor him

Prince Harry at Invictus Vancouver Whistler 2025, Vancouver, Canada - 16 February 2025
Mega

A few days ago, Harry achieved waves for his victory over Japan (VJ). The explosion She covered the story, and informed that the sources claimed that many inside the royal circles did not like his handwritten letter and a poppy wreath.

Harry arranged to release the speech and flowers in the Burma Memorial Monument in the National Memorial Nursery of Britain to celebrate the eighty anniversary of DJ Day. This event represents the end of World War II, but critics did not believe that he had honored this occasion.

A source said of Harry’s honor: “It seems that he was trying to tighten hearts and mention the family of his military credentials.” He claimed that his actions felt “calculated”, as another beginning indicated that he did not obtain the approval of the royal officials.



Source link

https://theblast.prod.media.wordpress.mattersmedia.io/brand-img/123/1302×602/2025/06/16123942/King-Charles-And-Prince-Harry.jpg?

Leave a Comment