The Israeli army said on Friday that it started the initial operations and initial stages of the planned attack in Gaza City, adding that it is currently working with great force on the suburbs.
Earlier on Friday, the Israeli army said it was temporarily suspended in the middle of the day, which allowed the provision of humanitarian aid to Gaza City, describing it as a “dangerous combat zone.”
The city was among the places where Israel stopped fighting last month to allow the entry of food and aid supplies from 10 am to 8 pm local time.
The “tactical stops” applies to Gaza City, Deira Al -Bala and Mouasi, which are three places where hundreds of thousands of displaced people will accommodate. The axis came while Israel was ready to expand its attack, and to mobilize tens of thousands of forces to seize Gaza City.
The Israeli army did not mention whether they had informed the population or assistance groups on plans to resume hostilities during the day.

In the past, Israel said that Gaza City is the stronghold of Hamas, with a network of tunnels that are still being used by the militants after several large -scale previous raids. The city is also home to some infrastructure and critical health facilities in the region.
The United Nations said on Thursday that the besieged tape may lose half of its capacity on the hospital bed if it invaded Israel as planned.
The war in Gaza killed nearly 63,000 Palestinians, according to the Ministry of Health in Gaza.
Recover a set of hostages
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s office said on Friday that Israel had recovered the body of Elan Weiss from the Gaza Strip.
The statement added that the elements belonging to another person have not yet been cleared of publishing, as well.
Of the 251 hostages taken by Hamas gunmen about 22 months ago, nearly 50 years in Gaza, including 20 that Israel believes is alive.
According to a statement published by the Israeli Defense Forces on X, Weiss was kidnapped and killed by Hamas during October 7, 2023, the war that started the war. His wife, Sherry, 54, and his 19 -year -old daughter Nougat, were transferred to Gaza and were released during the ceasefire deal in November 2023.
“His memory may be a blessing,” the Israeli Defense Army added.
A group of deceased hostages, Ilan Weiss, recovered
The body of Ilan Weiss, who was held a hostage for 693 days in Gaza, was recovered in a joint military operation of the J. The Etihad and ISA.
Ilan was from Kibbutz Be’eri and left his home on the morning of October 7 to join Kibbutz … pic.twitter.com/NK7rvxgts7
–IDF
Gaza City, which is attracted by famine, says the uninterrupted hunger screen
The suspension of the stop also comes one week after the world’s leading food security authority announced that Gaza City is controlled by famine after months of warnings.
The IPC classification (IPC) said that hunger was driven by fighting, Israel’s blockade of the majority of aid and enlargement due to the wide displacement and the collapse of food production.
IPC analysis concludes hunger, hunger and malnutrition for children may exceed the thresholds needed to declare famine.

The Norwegian Refugee Council, which is in charge of organizing an active relief groups in Gaza, said that Israel’s preparation for its widespread attack made deliveries already difficult.
“We have faced unprecedented restrictions and movement,” said China’s spokeswoman Lu on Friday. “Intensive military operations will hinder our ability to respond.”
While the non -supported hunger screen has confirmed that the famine has struck Gaza, a group called the THAMRA is sowing fruits and vegetables to preserve the land and combat starvation. This is a press cooperation for the general media who are members of the European Broadcasting Union (EBU), including CBC News.
https://i.cbc.ca/1.7620835.1756458637!/cpImage/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/16x9_1180/israel-palestinians-gaza.jpg?im=Resize%3D620
Source link