Simon Gobadia shares the income Porsha Williams shares the resumption of divorce

Photo of author

By [email protected]


Only when we thought the ink was dry to divorce, Simon Gobadia He returned to the court. It appeals the decision of the judge who is granted Porsha Williams Great victory. In the new documents presented by the businessman, He is now regretted to marry his ex -wifePorsha claims millions and does not need to support it. Apparently, he can prove this.

Related to: Porsha Williams wins the legal battle, where it is said that the judge rules to impose it on Prenup (details) Simon Gobadia (details)

Simon Gobadia reveals the alleged Porsha Williams

In the court documents obtained before United States magazineSimon came ready, claiming that Porsha got “about 8,000,000 dollars to $ 9,000,000” in 2024 of the talent deal with NBCunivesal. He uses this claim that he argues that the star of “real housewives in Atlanta” does not need to support the huge husband that the court granted her. Simon’s legal team is designed to cancel the PRNUP application, saying that Porsha’s income was not disclosed during negotiations nullifying the initial agreement.

He claims that her return to “Rhoa” was a calculated step, and he knew that she would return to Bravo, had not agreed to conditions such as dividing the shares in her house of $ 7 million or paying $ 40,000 per month. Simon said that he is fighting to protect his wealth, especially after being deported from the United States, and he is not here for Porsha.

What did Porsha Williams win the ruling on divorce?

Porsha came out in this divorce case, as the judge handed her the main victory. On June 11, the Volton Provincial Court endorsed the couple’s agreement before marriage, signed before their wedding in November 2022. According to the reports, Porsha obtained $ 40,000 per month at the alimony for 15 months, for each. essenceThe first is owned by Rolls-Royce Simon, and the right to stay at the ATL house of $ 7 million for up to three years. In addition, 50 % of the shares of the house remain in their favor.

The court Simon ordered the payment of Porsha’s legal fees of $ 224,000. Not to mention that the court granted Porsha the temporary possession of the home and the right to film “RHOA” and the other content there, ensuring that the Bravo bag has healthy. Simon Porsha argued Shares of her career plansIn claiming that she agreed to be a mother at home. But the judge closed this, noting that her reality career was not secret when they linked the knot.

Simon also sues Porsha, claiming that he is mocking his bedroom performance

Simon is not only the fight against Prenup, though. He also pulls Porsha to the court because of her dark dark moves on social media. In a separate case of defamation submitted after the completion of the divorce, Simon claims the stories of Porsha in November 2024 implicitly It suffers from erectile dysfunctionAnd, causing “great harm” to his reputation and works.

Participants, tagged with “#Menshelthawereation” but not to call it directly, claimed to be insulting, for all court documents via United States magazine. Simon seeks to obtain at least $ 500,000 as compensation, in addition to the punitive damage to what he calls “malicious intention” to Porsha.

according to The sixth pageThe social media publications of the reality star aim to its previous humiliation during its bitter division, as the lawsuit claims, cost him care and opportunities. Porsha’s team did not address the lawsuit. However, I previously stated that she had moved and wished him success, according to the sixth page.
Related to: Peter Thomas Simon Gobadia supports that former wife Porsha Williams has married him from his money

What do you think of the rooms?





Source link

https://theshaderoom.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/08/Simon-Guobadia-Reportedly-Discloses-Porsha-Williams-Earnings-To-Argue-She-Doesnt-Need-His-Money-In-Divorce-Appeal.png

Leave a Comment